Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024 Notification! Apply Online
- Odisha Nijukti Khabar
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024:
The Supreme Court of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before January 25, 2024. The process of online application will commence on February 15, 2024.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024: Vacancy Details
|No. of Posts
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate
|Rs. 80,000/- PM
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024: Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized university or institution.
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate.
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 20 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 32 Years
Registration of application and payment of fee:
- Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee of Rs.500/-
- The fee shall be paid online through Payment Gateway provided by UCO Bank.